Founded in 1995, Creative Waves Research is a full service qualitative research company. Creative Waves provides qualitative research and brainstorming sessions
with integrity, efficiency and a creative flair. Each project is managed with professionalism, a strategic outlook and a sense of adventure with attention to details.
Through qualitative research, Mary Beth has seen through the following types of projects:
- Identifying patient journeys by establishing a comfortable environment to help patients reveal emotions and behaviors associated with sensitive medical issues such
as erectile dysfunction, diabetes, mental health issues, feminine hygiene, hair loss, skin conditions and other topics.
- Understanding the pragmatic and emotional benefits of such products as bar soap, laundry detergent, plastic wrap, analgesics, prescription drugs, cereals, yogurt,
gum, food products and consumer services to support the development of strategies and advertising.
- Uncovering the emotions and behaviors associated with health issues, travel, military careers, personal hygiene, banking, food choices, leisure activities and
- Conducting numerous copy and creative testing of television, print, radio, web and billboard advertising.
- Creating new cereals, fruit snacks, yogurts, pizzas and novelties, as well as developing new products and strategies in healthcare, through brainstorming
- Identifying ways to communicate to younger audiences, as well as attract children to kids clubs, in-pack premiums, commercials, movie posters and new
Mary Beth Keller, Creative Waves